Electronic darts will have a meeting on September 22 at 7:00 at Steve's. to get the league organized and running. Come to check it out.
Our steel dart league is going to start up with a September 14th meeting at 7:00 and a 21st start day. We have four teams playing unless others join before then. Let me know if you want to add a team. Rita
We are up and running and our video games are on. Come and test your luck!
26th,was our re-opening inside. We have cleaned and sanitized all areas. We have removed bar stools to satisfy 6 foot separation. Parties that come together that are less than 10 may sit closer together. But there must be a 6-foot separation between different parties. We have moved our tables to have a 6-foot separation. Our gaming machines are separated by plexiglass, they are sanitized between each use, we will still be using plastic glasses with a one-time-use, individually wrapped straws, our servers will be wearing masks and sanitize their hands at least every 30 minutes. Masks are required by our guest when they come into the building. They may take them off to drink, but they must have them by them. If they get up and move around the room , go to the bathroom, or go to the gaming machines they must have a mask on. The outside is still open and does not require a mask. These are trying times and we are going to do our best to keep our guests happy and to satisfy the law so that we don't get shut down. they will be coming around to do inspections to make sure that we are following the laws and breaking a law could result in US losing our license. Please help us by being understanding during this trying time. We need you so please come by to support us. The bad news is we heard today the games are not going to be up tomorrow but will come up July 1st.
During our time of closure we did a face lift in the bar. This sure was easier fifteen years ago when we did intense remodeling for seven weeks before opening! Oh yeah! We were younger. My body says no more crawling on floors or climbing on ladders. It will be fun when you see the results of our work. We look forword to our opening day and seeing you, there whenever that might be.
Meat raffle every first Friday of the month. Come and join the fun. 7:00 , when we reopen! (It will run again after the covid settles down).
Please go to yelp.com and evaluate or comment on Steve's Sports Bar!
We have five gaming machines (slots) up and running!. Ladies (and guys) this is the perfect place for your gaming entertainment. We are a very clean, safe and fun environment. Daytime is quiet and free tap pop is given out upon request.
We offer lots of fun activities.
Some activities include:
FUNDRAISERS AND BENEFITS OF ANY KIND, LOTS OF ROOM INSIDE AND OUT! CHECK US OUT!
WE DO NOT CHARGE A RENTAL FEE!!
New dart and pool players are always welcome. There are always teams looking for players. Come in and see us!
So why should you come to Steve's instead of other area places?
1. Our prices are one of the lowest in the area. Our drinks are pint size and cheaper than some of the smaller drinks served in other places. We have many shots at $3.50 to $4.00. Where else has those prices.
2. We are very clean. Our bathrooms are double rooms, have free personal products, and where else do you get candy in the bathroom?
3. There is so much to do here. You don't have to just sit and talk. We have 4 pool tables four electronic dart boards, 13 steel dart boards you can play on for no cost to you (most places do not even have steel darts), Ping-pong, and outdoor sports in summer.
4. So much room to spread out and a couple of stuffed chairs by the fireplace if you want a one on one talk with someone in a relaxed atmosphere.
5. My bartenders are known for their fast service. No sitting forever waiting!
6. The owners are personally involved with their guests.
7. No one else has Charlie and Steph!
Why not make Steve's your place to be!
Gaming pays out 92% across the state. Our machines are paying out over $13,000.00 a month. We are a very quiet day bar for your gaming pleasure.
We are the only bar in the area with a pro shop for your darting and pool needs! We also sell chess sets, dice cups, cards, cribbage boards, upper end poker chip sets, poker chips, yo-yos, ping-pong balls and paddles, starter jackets and jerseys and much more.