It looks like we may be open a week from Friday., May 29, for outside service. We will have our dartboards up outside, free outside pool, volleyball, bags, ladder ball and more. Please do not come if you are sick. You are asked to wear a mask when in the building (Bathrooms). You must sanitize your hands when entering the bar and outside area, maintain social distance, drink from plastic glasses which are used only once, dispose of your own glasses and bottles. All areas will be sanitized with the change of customers. No food will be permitted except individual servings brought in. No shared food. Pizzas may be divided to individual plates. do not expect the game machines to be turned on. That won't come until there's a full opening. We hope the weather will cooperate with us. Lake county does not allow tents. We do have the umbrellas on our tables. Hopefully we'll see you during this soft opening. We sure can use your support.
During our time of closure we are doing face lift in the bar. This sure was easier fifteen years ago when we did intense remodeling for seven weeks before opening! Oh yeah! We were younger. My body says no more crawling on floors or climbing on ladders. It will be fun when you see the results of our work. We look forword to our opening day and seeing you, there whenever that might be.
Meat raffle every first Friday of the month. Come and join the fun. 7:00 , when we reopen!
Fall steel darts have started, but you may be able to find a spot on a team. We play Mondays at 7:30 an d it cost $10.00 a season. Lots of fun! Let us know if you want a 4+ person team in second half starting after new years.
Please go to yelp.com and evaluate or comment on Steve's Sports Bar!
We have five gaming machines (slots) up and running!. Ladies (and guys) this is the perfect place for your gaming entertainment. We are a very clean, safe and fun environment. Daytime is quiet and free tap pop is given out upon request.
Welcome to Steve's Sports Bar. Click on links to check out our MySpace page!!
We offer lots of fun activities.
Some activities include:
FUNDRAISERS AND BENEFITS OF ANY KIND, LOTS OF ROOM INSIDE AND OUT! CHECK US OUT!
WE DO NOT CHARGE A RENTAL FEE!!
New dart and pool players are always welcome. There are always teams looking for players. Come in and see us!
So why should you come to Steve's instead of other area places?
1. Our prices are one of the lowest in the area. Our drinks are pint size and cheaper than some of the smaller drinks served in other places. We have many shots at $3.50 to $4.00. Where else has those prices.
2. We are very clean. Our bathrooms are double rooms, have free personal products, and where else do you get candy in the bathroom?
3. There is so much to do here. You don't have to just sit and talk. We have 4 pool tables four electronic dart boards, 14 steel dart boards you can play on for no cost to you (most places do not even have steel darts), Ping-pong, and outdoor sports in summer.
4. So much room to spread out and a couple of stuffed chairs by the fireplace if you want a one on one talk with someone in a relaxed atmosphere.
5. My bartenders are known for their fast service. No sitting forever waiting!
6. The owners are personally involved with their guests.
7. No one else has Charlie and Steph!
Why not make Steve's your place to be!
Gaming pays out 92% across the state. Our machines are paying out over $13,000.00 a month. We are a very quiet day bar for your gaming pleasure.
We are the only bar in the area with a pro shop for your darting and pool needs! We also sell chess sets, dice cups, cards, cribbage boards, upper end poker chip sets, poker chips, yo-yos, ping-pong balls and paddles, starter jackets and jerseys and much more.